Many Insurances Cover Acupuncture Treatment
(We Accept All Disney Insurances)
We accept many insurances as some policies now provide coverage for acupuncture procedures and related treatment. Disney Insurance does provide service for acupuncture and we serve many cast members who only need to pay a copay. Patients are responsible for payment if their policies do not cover treatment or if there is a deductible required before insurance pays.
Medicare does not presently cover acupuncture procedures. However, secondary policies may cover treatment.
Does Your Insurance Policy Cover Acupuncture?
- Check with your provider to see if your plan covers acupuncture
- Does your policy pay out-of-network costs and if so, is there a different deductible or copay associated with out-of-network costs.
- Does your plan require a referral from a primary care provider for specialties?
- Is acupuncture considered a specialty under your plan?
Are you a Disney employee with their insurance benefits?
- Acupuncture is covered under your policy
- The amount of your copay depends on your policy
- We are a short distance from Disney World
If you have any questions about your coverage, we would be happy to verify your benefits for you.